VeryPDF PDF Editor is an application which can be used to edit PDF in various aspects. In the previous version, it can not be used to but in the newest version , PDF Editor Version 4.1 has overcome this function. It fulfills most of PDF Editor functions . In the following part, I will take optimizing PDF in batch for example to show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Install PDF Editor
- Download PDF Editor and install it. PDF Editor is an GUI version application which requires installation of software interface. And installation is quite easy, once the downloading finishes, there will be an exe in the downloaded folder. Please double click the exe file and follow the installation message then you can install this software in a few seconds.
- Once the installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click the icon then you can launch this software.
Step 2. Optimize PDF in Batch
- Please launch this software then you will see the software interface like the following snapshot. Please click option File then you will see the dropdown list where you can find option Batch PDF Editor Tool. Please click this option then you can find the batch tool menu tab.
- The following snapshot is from the batch menu editor interface. Please click button Add to add PDF files from its containing folder to software interface. If add some one by mistake, simply remove it singly or remove then in batch. Please choose the output folder.
- When you finish choosing the optimizing element, please click button OK to back to the main interface.
- In the main interface, please click button Start to run the conversion. A few seconds later, the output PDF file will be shown in the destination folder. If you need to reedit the PDF file, please add it to software interface again by click option Open.
By this method, you can use PDF Editor to contact us as soon as possible.in batch. During the using, if you have any question, please