Subject : Test PDF split by contents, result “failed”
Hereby I sent you more information on the ticket with number. To give you this information I had to install the software again, as I mentioned in the ticket that I already uninstalled it.
Some more information:
The PDF is generated by an application and can always be opened with Adobe Reader.
I like to split the content with option 3 on the text at position
X – 172 Y 169 (This is the number behind text “Tussenpersoonnummer”)
I made a rule “tpnummer” on that very location.
It must result in pdf files grouped per number, that can be sometimes 1 page and for other numbers it can be more than 1 page per file.
On my screen I see the following information
The file must split when 33333 will change in another number
Then I’ll return to the main screen and mouse click on split.
Here the results:
Some more rows in the status.
The progress status tells me it’s finished / the result tells me: “Failed”.
There are no splitted files in the output dir. I’ ve tested it with output dir’s without spaces in it’s name.
I’ve also tested it with a unlocked PDF. In both cases, no successful results.
Can you give me information on what is going wrong.
Thanks in advance.
We have double checked your PDF file carefully, your PDF file is protected by password, please refer to following screenshots,
VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter is not support encrypted PDF file at the moment, you should better use VeryPDF PDF Password Remover to remove the security settings from this PDF file first, then you can use VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter to split decrypted PDF file without any problem.
PDF Password Remover can be downloaded from following web page,
You can use VeryPDF PDF Content Split to split new decrypted PDF file without any problem now,
- Use VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter
- VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter
- VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter can be used to split PDF files by different text or same text in the same position
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDF Content Splitter Command Line software today. Split PDF files based on content
- VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter is an utility that lets you to batch split composite PDF documents (such as invoices, records or salaries) into pieces by invoice number, account number or employees name which statement in a pdf file
- How to split a large PDF into multiple documents with keyword? Split PDF based on keyword
- I am a .Net Developer that needs the ability to read a single PDF and output to several PDF Documents, and also convert PDF to Excel Spreadsheet
- I will need the software to find the specific text and start the split until the next time the software finds the same text.
- VeryPDF PDF Splitter for Mac is developed for splitting big size PDF to small size ones in Mac OS. VeryPDF PDF Splitter for Mac is a powerful application which can be used to split, combine or delete PDF pages.
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line does merge, split, encrypt, decrypt, compress, optimize, resize and process PDF document by command line
- PDF Password Remover does popup demo message box
- PDF Content Splitter is not support Encrypted PDF File
- Attack PDF by command line
- PDF Password Remover Product not working
- Reagrding PDF Password Remover