VeryPDF PDFprint is a Window applications which allows you to control printing job instead of real printer. When comes to printing, this software allows you to do all kinds settings that you need to during printing job like set printing copies, orientations and others. In a word, it can satisfy all your needs during the printing. In this article I will take printing PDF file and specify resolution for example to show you how this software works.
Step 1. Download PDFPrint
- All the VeryPDF software are free to download and they are absolutely clear. So you can rest assured to evaluate them. This is command line version software, once downloading finishes, there will be a zip file in the downloaded folder.
- Please extract zip file to some folder then you can find the executable exe file.
- Please do the printing according to the usage stated in readme.pdf file.
Step 2. Print PDF and Specify Resolution
Usage: pdfprint.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files>
The syntax of using this software is that input executable exe—> specify all the limitations of printing—>input the full path of the file needed printing(PDF is just an example here, you can input all the printable file here like word, ppt and others )
- When printing single PDF file, please refer to the following command line.
pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFcamp Printer" -copies 3 -paper 9 C:\input.pdf
If you do not need to specify some printer, simply input the full path of printing file. When you need to specify some printer to print this file, please use parameter –printer which can be used to specify printer name to print. And its name shows, parameter –copies can help you to specify printing number of copies. When you need to specify the printing paper size, please use parameter –paper .
- Specify resolution. When you need to specify resolution for high quality printing job, please refer to the following command line.
pdfprint.exe -xres 600 -yres 600 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -xres -4 C:\input.pdf
-xres <int> : specify the printer x-resolution,
-4 : high
-3 : medium
-2 : low
-1 : draft
number: the number of dots per inch (DPI) and is therefore device dependent
-yres <int> : specify the printer y-resolution
By this software you can specify resolution in X and Y directions. And there are fours modes for you to choose: high resolution, medium resolution, low resolution and draft resolution.
There are too numerous functions to be listed here. If you need to check more, please visit website of this software. During the using, if you have any question, please contact our support team as soon as possible.