When you need to print or archive PowerPoint files, maybe you can try to combine all PowerPoint into one then compress it. By this way, you can either archive files for long time preservation and print them easily. In this article, I will share one method about how tointo one and then compress it. Meanwhile, this method also can be applied to all the Office files or most of the common printable files.
I do the combination and compression under the help of software VeryPDF Document Converter 6.0, which can help you convert all the printable files to PDF then edit PDF files. If you need to know more about it, please visit its homepage.
Step 1. Install Document Converter
- This software has three elements: virtual printer, GUI version converter and command line version document converter. When downloading finishes, there will be an exe file in downloading folder, please install it by double clicking it.
- When installation finishes, please launch GUI version by clicking icon on desktop, find virtual printer in printer list and find command line version executable file in installation folder.
- Here I will use the GUI version to show you this function.
Step 2. Combine PowerPoint into one and then compress it.
- When , please launch document converter, the following snapshot is from software interface. Please click button Add to add PowerPoint files to software interface. Or you can drag them to software interface. Then please button Setting then you will menu option like the one I showed in the right. Please go to tab of Save PDF Mode and choose option of Combine Documents into one PDF.
- When you finish setting part, please click button OK to back to the main interface then click button Start to run the conversion.
- When the conversion finishes, you will be reminded to Run VeryPDF Tool to process converted PDF file. Please click button Yes. Then the converted file will be added to PDF Editor Tool directly. In the PDF Editor Tool software interface, please specify output folder and then click button Option, you will see the following snapshot.
- Please go to Compress Tab, when you need to compress output PDF file then you will see the above menu tab. Here you can according to PDF nature, say if there are too many color images in PDF file, please choose Color image, choose downsmaple type, resolution and compression mode. As to the text part, you can choose to embed fonts by the system fonts.
- When you finish setting, please click button OK to back to the main interface. Then click button Start to run the conversion.
By this method, you can combine all printable files into one PDF then compress it. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.