EML, file extension of email, is a method of exchanging digital messages from an author to one or more recipients. Modern email operates across the Internet or other computer networks. And this file format is very common if you are an OutLook Express user. In this article, I will show you how to convert EML to PDF and set basic information for output PDF file.
I do the conversion under the help of software VeryPDF PDFcamp 64-bit, which was updated recently with powerful Batch PDF Editor add on. Even if the name of this software is PDFcamp 64-bit, but it can work under all the Window system both of 32-bit and 64-bit. If you need to know more about this software, please visit its homepage.
Step 1. Install PDFcamp 64-bit
- Download PDFcamp 64-bit and then install it by double clicking the exe file in the downloading folder. When installation finishes, there is no short icon on the desktop. Please find this virtual printer in printer list.
- If the installation is successful, there will be launching option in Start menu list. You can do setting in advance there.
Step 2. Print EML to PDF
- Please launch Outlook and go to Inbox. Find the email that you need to print, then click option File at the left top corner then choose Print in the dropdown list.
- Please choose PDFcamp in the printer list and then click button Print to run the printing process.
- A few seconds later, there will be dialogue box reminding you to save the converted PDF file. Please choose a folder to save it. Or if you need to insert this email file to some existed PDF file, please choose the PDF here. In the bounced up message, you will choose to insert it to first page or append it to the last page.
- By this way, you can print EML to PDF easily.
Step 3. Set basic information to output PDF from EML
- When conversion finishes, there will be message reminding you to Run Batch PDF Editor or not. Please click button Yes, then you will see the following snapshot. The converted PDF will be added to this software automatically.
- Please click button Choose to choose the output folder. And then click option to enter the setting menu where you can find option for setting basic information for PDF file.
- Here you can set new basic information or change the basic information of input PDF file. Also you can change PDF versions for using.
- When you finishes setting part, please click button OK to back to the main interface. Then click button Start to run the conversion.
A few seconds later, you can find the output PDF with new edited basic information from EML showing up in output folder. This way is also available to convert all the pintable files to PDF or image. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.