Does the VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line Tool Handle PDF Packages “a single PDF containing many PDF files”? In another words, do you know how to with attachment like doc attachment, PDF attachment and others? Thx.
Answer:Sorry, PDFPrint Command Line doesn't support PDF Packages, you need use our PDFToolbox command line to detach files from PDF and then print these files from the PDF Packages one by one.
Step 1. Detach attachment from PDF file
- When you need to detach files from PDF, please use software PDF Toolbox Command Line Converter. This is command line version software, once downloading finishes, there will be an zip file. Please extract this zip file to folders then find executable file in sub folder bin.
- Please download PDF Toolbox Windows version,as there are three versions stated on our website: Mac, Linux and Windows.
- When you detach files from PDF file, please run this software according to the usage and examples.
Usage:pdftoolbox <input files> [options] <-outfile output >
When you detach files from PDF by PDF Toolbox, please refer to the following command line template.
pdftoolbox "_attachfile_out.pdf" -detachfile -outfile _detachfiles
Meanwhile by this software, you can also add attachment to PDF files.
-attachfile : pack arbitrary files into a PDF using PDF's file attachment features.
-detachfile : copy all the attachments from the input PDF into the current folder or to an output directory given after output.
If you need to know more functions of this software, please go to its website or check parameters in readme.txt file.
Step 2. Print files by PDFprint
- Download PDFprint. All the VeryPDF software are free downloading and trying and they are absolutely clear. This is also command line software, please use the same way to make it available to use.
- By this software, you can print any common files like OpenOffice Documents, MS Documents, HTML files, image files and others directly by command line.
- When you run the conversion, please refer to the following command line templates.
Print MS Office, TXT, HTML files:
Note:most of the parameters are only available when input PDF file is PDF. So you can print other files to PDF by virtual printer like docprint Pro to PDF then print them by this software.
pdfprint.exe -printer "docPrint" -paper "612x792pt" -orient 1 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "docPrint" -paper "612x792pt" -orient 2 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "docPrint" -paper "11x14in" -pdforient 3 C:\input.pdf
By those two software, you can contact us as soon as possible.with attachments easily. During the using, if you have any question, please