By the latest version VeryPDF PDFcamp 64-bit version, you can merge all the printable file to an existed PDF file and set password to protected the newly produced PDF file. The printable file could be Office file, Open Office file, CAD file, Email and so on so forth. In this article, I will take merging files of word document to an existed PDF file for example to show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Download PDFcamp 64-bit version
- There are two versions stated on our website:32-bit version and 64-bit version. Please note now the 32-bit version can not work under 64-bit version Window system but the 64-bit version can work both of 32-bit version and 64-bit version computers.
- When downloading finishes, please install this software by double clicking the exe file and following installation message.
Step 2. Find PDFcamp 64-bit
- When installation finishes, there is no icon on the desktop top. You can find this virtual printer in printer list. Or you can find this software by clicking Start then find PDFcamp package, last click option Virtual Printer Configuration Utility.
- There is another GUI version application to use: VeryPDF Batch PDF Editor Tools, by it you can edit PDF description, set page setting options, set viewing options, optimize PDF, compress PDF, set password to output PDF, add watermark, edit hyperlinks and so on so forth. Even if you do not use PDFcamp to convert files, this Batch PDF Tool is also available for handling other PDF files. By there you can set password to protect output PDF file.
Step 3. Merge File to PDF
- By the same method of launching Batch PDF Editor tool to launch Virtual Printer Configuration Utility, whose menu options looks like the following snapshot. Please click option Auto Save then choose the output type as PDF. In the next part, please choose option Insert before first page if file exists or choose option Append to last page if file exists. By those two options , you can merge word files to existed PDF at the first page or the last page.
- Please do not click button Apply or Save&Close to run the conversion. A few seconds later, Save As dialogue box will bounce into the screen. Please choose the PDF which need to be merged. And there will also option to remind you to insert it to the first page or append it to the last page.
- When s, one message reminding to Run Batch PDF Editor or not. Please click Yes, then the conversion file will be added to that file. At there you can set password to the merged files with word and PDF.
By this method, you can contact us as soon as possible.s to PDF and set password. During the using, if you have any question, please