I was a user of PDFCamp 32 Bit for several years to run our customer charts. In the older version I could set the printer up to automatically append to the back of the file I was creating. In the 64 Bit version...I am have to tell the program manual to append each page as it generates. Is there a way that this can be automated?
Thanks for your message, yes, in the 64bit version of PDFcamp Printer, when you print a Word DOC, Excel XLS, HTML or other documents to PDFcamp Printer, a prompt message box will appear to ask you to choose appending or inserting to an existing PDF file, you need manual to choose appending or inserting buttons.
However, if you need to batch processing, you can enable "Auto Save" option to append or insert current print job to an existing PDF file automatically, please look attached screenshot,
After you choose “Append to last page if file exists” option in “Virtual Printer Configuration Utility” dialog, you can batch print documents to PDFcamp Printer, the printing documents will be insert to the existing PDF file automatically.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64,
- docPrint v5.0 and docPrint Pro v5.0 are support “Save to PDF file without use docPrint PDF Driver”, Copy Text and Copy Snapshot functions
- How to print and append word documents to an existing PDF file?
- I want to use VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge SDK product in C# to merge multiple PDF/A-1 files into a single PDF/A-1 file
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Combine Word DOC, DOCX, Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, PDF documents into one single PDF file, append Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents together
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- How can I print a Excel document to text file by PDFcamp Printer?
- Print Office documents of xlsx to pdf and send pdf by email
- How to print image to pdf with three ways?
- Print rtf to pdf and edit pdf automatically
- How can I save my email attachment to PDF file?