Question:I have a PDF image file that I want to upload to FaceBook but I can only upload jpg files to FaceBook . That's why I need tofile from PDF to jpg. Meanwhile is there any totally free application on VeryPDF with such function as I just make this for fun and I do not want to spend money on it?
Answer: According to your need, maybe you have a free trial of VeryPDF ShareShot. For one thing, this software is freeware there is no fee when you use it. For anther thing, this software can help extract any part on the screen let alone PDF and then save it as various image file formats like Jpg, Gif, png and bmp image file formats. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 2. Install ShareShot
- This software is a free tool which can help you capture any area on your screen and share screenshots online through emails, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc. instantly.
- This software can work in all the Windows system both 32-bit and 64-bit. When downloading finishes, there will be an exe. Please install this software by double clicking the exe file and following installation message.
Step 2. Extract image from PDF and then upload it FaceBook directly.
- When you launch this software, there will be a red pencil icon on the right corner of computer. Please right click it and then go to Setting in the menu list, you will see the following snapshot.
- Here you can set screenshot destination, output folder setting, image quality and printing options. When you finish setting part, please click button OK to back to main interface.
- Now let us from PDF. Please open PDF file and go the page which you need to extract image. And then press Print on the keyboard then you can draw area where you need to extract and then save it as image.
- When you finish extracting, the extract part will be shown in the image editor where you can edit it. Please check details from the following snapshot. Here you can draw rectangle, circle. and add fonts, annotations and comment. The fonts, color, style and size can be controlled.
- When you finish extracting, you can click button Share to share it directly on the FaceBook or click option File then save it as Jpg or others for further processing or saving.
By this totally free application, we can extract image from PDF and upload it to FaceBook directly. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.