VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line can help you combine multiple print jobs into a single, multipage file, as long as the selected file format supported by this software such as PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, TXT, etc. And this function is really good when you need to combine various documents (word, excel, cad, etc.) sent to a network printer together so that they come out on the printer in a single stack of paper, i.e., no one else's documents in between. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Download PDFprint
- This is version software, when downloading finishes, there will be a zip file in downloading folder. Please extract it to some folder then you can call it from MS Dos Windows.
- And this is Windows application now it can not work under Mac and Linux system.
Step 2. Print File and combine all print jobs into one print job
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage and examples.
- Usage: pdfprint.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files>
- When you need to combine all print jobs into one print job, please refer to the following templates.
- Another example when using this function. Say when you print Excel with many sheets, MS Office Excel will assign it to many printing jobs. When do real printing, there will be many stacks. When you do virtual printing, it will output many single PDF per sheet according to Excel sheet. If you need to print many sheets in one PDF file, please add this parameter.
- -mergeprintjobs, this parameter can help you merge many files into one if you have virtual printer installed.
pdfprint.exe -mergeprintjobs -copies 3 C:\input.pdf
When you need to print input file 3 copies and make the output in one stack, please use the above command line templates.
pdfprint.exe -mergeprintjobs C:\*.pdf
When you need to print all the PDF files in one folder and output in some stack, please refer to the above command line templates
pdfprint.exe -mergeprintjobs C:\test*.pdfh
This command line template can help you merge all the printing files with same prefix text to one printing work.
pdfprint.exe -mergeprintjobs C:\files.txt
By this command line, you can list all the files needed printing in the text then the printing job will be done according to the list.
Now let us check related parameters.
-mergeprintjobs : combine all print jobs into one print job
-copies <int> : set number of copies to print
If you need to know more function and parameters of this software, please check them in readme.txt or our website. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.