When you need to convert VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, which allows you to convert and then edit PDF in various aspects like set password, merge or , add basic information or others. In the following part, I will show you how to convert and then split PDF to single pages.and then file to single pages for easy checking or uploading, please refer the following article. Normally speaking, you need to buy two software to finish those two tasks. However, now those two missions can be done by one software through command line. It is
Step 1. Convert HTML to PDF
- Please download HTML Converter Command Line. You can rest assured to download it as all the VeryPDF software are free downloading and trying, there will be no fee produced before you decide to pay for it.
- When downloading finishes, please unzip the downloaded file and then find the executable file, help documents.
- When converting HTML to PDF, please refer to the usage and examples.
- Usage: htmltools [options] <EMF-WMF-HTML-URL-RTF-file> [<PDF-PS-Image-file>]
- When converting HTML to PDF, please refer to the following command line templates.
- htmltools.exe -wtext "VeryPDF" "C:\in.html" C:\out.pdf
htmltools.exe -wtext "VeryPDF" -wc "0000FF" "C:\in.html" C:\out.pdf
htmltools.exe -wtext "VeryPDF" -wx 100 -wy 100 "C:\in.html" C:\out.pdf
htmltools.exe -wtext "VeryPDF" -wtype 1 "C:\in.html" C:\out.pdf
htmltools.exe -wtext "VeryPDF" -wtype 2 "C:\in.html" C:\out.pdf
htmltools.exe -wtext "VeryPDF" -wtype 0 -wa 45 "C:\in.html" C:\out.pdf
-wtext <string> : Watermark on printed document
-wtype <int> : Type of watermark
0 : normal watermark
1 : watermark on header
2 : watermark on footer
-wf <string> : Font name of watermark
-wh <int> : Font size of watermark
-wb : Specify bold font
-wi : Specify an italic font
-wu : Specify an underlined font
-ws : Specify a strikeout font
-wa <int> : Angle of watermark
-wbox <string> : a rectangle to output formatted text, it is only useful for "-walign" option, eg:
By this software, you can convert HTML to PDF and add various watermarks. If you need to know more about watermark parameters, please check in the parameter list. As there are too many, I can not list all of them here.
Step 2. Split PDF to single page
- When you need to split PDF file, please refer to following command line template.
-burstpdf <string> : Burst PDF file into single page PDF files
htmltools.exe -burstpdf C:\out.pdf
By this command line, we can split PDF file into single page PDF file.
So by this software, we can convert HTML to PDF and add watermark. Then we can split PDF file into single pages. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.