Question: I have these slides that has visual effects on them, so each line appears after clicking on the screen in the presentation. When I convert them to PDF the slides are mostly empty and only some titles are in them and the lines that had the visual effect don't appear on them.I am looking for a way to convert them to PDF properly, without having to go through all of the slides (there is like 200 of them) and removing each effect. Is there any ideas on VeryPDF?
Answer:According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software VeryPDF PowerPoint Converter. By this software, you can convert PowerPoint to PDF, image and keeping its original animation effect. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Install PowerPoint Converter
- Download PowerPoint Converter. And as this is GUI version software, once downloading finishes there will be an exe file in downloading folder. Please install this software by double clicking the exe and following installation message.
- When installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click it then you can launch this software.
Step 2. Convert
- The following snapshot is from the software interface. Please add PPT files to software interface by dragging or clicking button Add PPT Files. And then added PPT files will be shown in the list.
- Please choose Acrobat PDF as output in the Output Format. In the left part, some options will go grey when you choose PDF as output. As these options are for flash output. But here you still can enable transition effects, integrate master slide into each slide and set view after conversion.
- When you finish setting part, please click button Convert to run the conversion. When you click Converter, there will bounce menu dialogue box where you can add basic information to PDF and set password from two levels in two aspects. And then you will be reminded to choose output folder.
- There are two progress bar, one is for current page conversion and the other is for total pages conversion.
- A few seconds later, you can check the output PDF file in the specified folder.
Now let us check the conversion effect from the following snapshot.
All the hyperlinks and content in original PPT file will be kept in output PDF file. By this software, you can also convert PPT to images, for example, PPT to PNG, PPT to GIF, PPT to BMP, etc. Vector image formats WMF and EMF are also supported by this application. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.