Question: I have 4 pages needed and saved in different PDF files and would like to have them in one PDF. How would I do it? Is there any solution on VeryPDF?
Answer:According to you needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software: VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge. This software can either extract pages from PDF or into one. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software to extract 4 pages from different PDF files and then merge them into one.
Step 1. Install PDF Split-Merge
- Once downloading finishes, there will be an exe file. Please install this software by double clicking the exe and following installation message.
- When installation finishes,there will be an icon, which is the short cut icon of this software.
Step 2. Extract pages and then Merge PDF.
- The following snapshot is from the software interface. Please go to tab of Split PDF File/Extract pages.
- First Browse PDF file to add PDF to software interface. In the options part, please go to the third one: specify pages. Here please input the pages you need to extract. Please browse output folder and then click button Run. A few seconds later, the extracted page will be shown in the specified output folder.
As when extracting, this software can not allow to extract in batch. So you have to extract pages in PDF one by one. When finishes extracting, please go to Merge PDF file tab. The following snapshot is from the tab of Merge PDF, please have a check.
- Please add PDF files to software interface by dragging or clicking button Add then they will be shown on the software interface.
- Please specify output folder by clicking button Browser.
- Click button Options then you will see dialogue box on the software interface, where allows you to and retain Bookmarks or AcroForms. When you finish setting, please click button OK to back to main interface.
- Then click button Run to merge PDF files into one. One or two minutes later, you can check the output PDF file.
This software supports all version PDF files as input so you do not need to worry version problems. You can either use this software as PDF splitter or PDF merger. And it sells only at price of $29.90, which allows you to use it the whole life without any fee. So I guess by here you have found the solution for extracting four pages from PDF and save them as one PDF. During the operation, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.