Question:You see I want to copy one or two pages from a PDF document I got in an E-mail. And then I want to re-send it again in G-mail. I just need to sign on one of then page and then scan that page to our client?Is this possible or will I have to print all 21 pages of it and then scan the ones I want? Can VeryPDF give a better solution? Thanks
Answer: According to your need, maybe you can have a free trail of this software: PDFPrint Command Line. This software allows you to extract some pages from PDF. And when you need to , by this software you can extract one page and then directly print that one page. By this method, you can save lots of paper and times. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software and this function.
Step 1. Download PDFPrint Command Line
- As this is Windows command line software, when downloading finishes, there will be an zip file. For uploading and downloading easily, we compress it. So you need to extract it to some folder then you can call it from MS Dos Windows.
- When you run the conversion, please refer to the usage and examples.
Step 2. Print PDF and specifying printing page range.
- Usage: pdfprint.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files>
- When you need to extract one page from PDF and then save it as a new single page PDF file, you need to install one virtual printer. And then please refer to the following command line template. docPrint is the name of the virtual printer name.
pdfprint.exe –printer "docPrint" -firstpage 1 -lastpage 1 C:\input.pdf
When you have virtual printer installed, you can use this software as PDF splitter, PDF extractor command line software. By it, you can extract any pages from input PDF file and then save it as a new one.
- When you need to real printing and you just need to print one page, please refer to the following command line template.
- This software also allows you to print various input file to paper document directly, please check some examples here.
pdfprint.exe -firstpage -1 -lastpage -1 C:\lastpage.pdf
Now let us check the related parameters
-firstpage <int> : by this parameter, we can specify the first page to print, from 1 to max page
-lastpage <int> : by this parameter, we can specify the last page to print, from 1 to max page
-printer <string> : when you need to specify printer name to print, please add this parameter.
Print Raster Image formats:
By this software, we can print any page in PDF to paper document. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.