When you need to save useful information on online website, you can convert it to image. This method can solve one problem that there are some website which does not allows you to do copy and paste. If feel converting VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter Command Line will be helpful for you. No matter you are Mac, Windows or Linux user, there is corresponding version available for you. For more information of this software, please visit homepage. In the following part, I will take converting and set image resolution for example to show you how this software works.is accessible, software
Get one copy of HTML to Any Converter Command Line for Mac
- The Mac version supports Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc. system. Download HTML to Any Converter Command Line for Mac. Please rest assured that all the VeryPDF are clear and free trying.
- When downloading finishes, please double click .dmg file then you can go into its folder. In the bin folder, you can find executable file. Readme.txt shows parameters and examples of this software.
Convert HTML to Image and specify image resolution under Mac system
- Please open Terminal Window and call the executable file. Press enter then you can check all the usage and parameters in Windows. Here is the usage: html2any [options] <input file> <output file>
- When converting HTML to Image and specify image resolution, please refer to the following command line templates and this software supports the following image file formats:JPEG, TIFF, PNG, TGA, PS, EPS, PCX, BMP, and GIF.
- When converting HTML to Image and specify image resolution, the following parameters are necessary:
When converting HTML to image and specify resolution, please refer to the following command line template. The unit of resolution is in DPI (default 150):
html2any -r 200 http://www.verypdf.com/ _r.jpg
When you need to convert HTML to jpg and enable vector anti-aliasing: yes/no, default is 'yes', please refer to the following command line template.
html2any -aavec yes http://www.verypdf.com/ _aavec.jpg
When need to convert HTML to tiff and force to create black and white TIFF files, please refer to the following command line template.
html2any -forcebwtif http://www.verypdf.com/ _forcebwtif.tif
When you need to convert HTML to image and force to set X DPI to image file, please refer to the following command line templates.
html2any -forcexdpi 200 http://www.verypdf.com/ _forcexdpi.jpg
html2any -forceydpi 200 http://www.verypdf.com/ _forceydpi.jpg
When converting online website to image and set filename template for output image files, please refer to the following command line template.
html2any -tempname tempname http://www.verypdf.com/ _tempname.jpg
-r <int> : Resolution, in DPI (default 150).
-xres <int> : X resolution, in DPI (default 150).
-yres <int> : Y resolution, in DPI (default 150).
-w <int> : Set image width, unit is pixel.
-width <int> : Set image width, unit is pixel, same as -w.
-h <int> : Set image height, unit is pixel.
-height <int> : Set image height, unit is pixel, same as -h.
-mono : Generate a monochrome image file.
-gray : Generate a grayscale image file.
-dither <int> : Enable or disable dithering when reduce the
number of bits per pixel to bit (1, 4 or 8).
-dither 0 : Disable dithering.
Please check more information in help document and during the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.