If you are a VeryPDF PCL to Any Converter Shell, which also has Linux version. More details of this software, please check on our website. In the following part, let us check how to use this software.user and you need to convert for checking, transferring, uploading and other reasons, the following article will be helpful for you. Here I will show you how to convert like PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, TGA, BMP, and PCX under system by command line. The software I use is named as
- Please download the proper version according to your computer system. If you are Mac user, please download Mac version. If you are Linux user, please download the second one.
- And if you just need to run this software for conversion under laptop or computer, please choose Single Personal User License.
- When downloading finishes, there will be an folder. Please open it then you can find executable file and related elements.
Step 2. Convert PCL to image under Mac system.
- There is no help document in extracted folder, please input the full path of the executable file in Dos Windows and then press enter, you can find all the parameters and examples.
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage and examples there. Here is the usage for your reference:
- When converting PCL to image, please refer to the following command line templates:
/pcl2any_mac/pcl2image -i a.pcl -o b.jpe
By this command line, we can convert PCL to jpe image file under Mac system.
/pcl2image -i a.pcl -o b.bmp -gw 300
When you need to convert PCL to BMP file and specify width under Mac, please refer to the above command line template.
/pcl2image -i a.pcl -o b.png -r 300x400 -b 8
When you need to convert PCL to PNG image file and specify resolution, bit count, please refer to the above command line template.
/pcl2image -i a.pcl -o b.jpg -gw 240 -gh 320 -r 72x96
By this above command line,we can convert PCL to jpg and specify width & height, resolution by command line.
/pcl2any_mac/pcl2image -i a.pcl -o b.tif -r 300x400 -c 1 -faxtif 0
When you need to convert PCL to tiff file and set compression methods, please refer to the above command line.
/Users/hengxue/Downloads/pcl2any_mac/pcl2image -i <input file> -o <output file> [option]
Now let us check related parameters:
-i <string>: Specify input file, mandatory
-o <string>: Specify output file name, mandatory
-gw <integer>: Set width in pixel, optional
-gh <integer>: Set height in pixel, optional
-r <h>x<v>: Set resolution in DPI, optional
-b <integer>: Set color depth with number 1, 8 or 24, optional
-c <integer>: Set compression method for TIFF, optional
-c 0: Create TIFF file without compression
If you need to know more information of this software, please check them on homepage or run the conversion in person as this software allows you to free use more than 40 times. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.