In this article, I will show you how to convert VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, which is GUI version, so you can run the conversion quite easily. This software also allows you to encrypt, edit description to output PDF file. Please check more information on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.and add watermark on output PDF file. This method can be used to convert all the Office to PDF and then add watermark. The software I use is
Step 1. Install Office to Any Converter
- This is GUI version software,so you need to install this software by double clicking exe file in downloading folder.
- When installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click the icon then you can launch this software. The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
Step 2. Convertand add watermark.
- Please add PowerPoint file to software interface by dragging or clicking button Add files. When you need to add whole directories PowerPoint file to PDF, please click button Hot Directories mode, then you can choose input folder and output folder.
- Click setting part then you will see the following snapshot. There are 8 tabs in the menu option.
- First, please go to Basic Setting tab to choose output file formats as PDF. Then go to PDF Watermark tab, which looks like the above snapshot. Here you can choose the watermark applied page range, page begin from which page and end at which page.
- Then input the watermark content . In the position part, we can choose the watermark at top, bottom, center and others place. When you need to make a detail position of the watermark, please offset from X and Y directions.
- In the Font part, please choose the font style of watermark. Then choose size, color and others. If you need to do other setting, please go to other tabs like set password to protect PDF, add basic information to PDF, set PDF viewer options, add page number to PDF and so on so forth.
- When you finish setting part, please click button OK to back to the main interface.
- On the main interface, please click button Convert to Any and Save as to run the conversion. Here you will be reminded to choose the output folder.
- A few seconds later, you can check the output PDF files from PowerPoint.
Please note when you use this software to convert PowerPoint to PDF, there will be MS PowerPoint application installed or else the conversion will fail. When you use this software, if you encounter any problem, please contact us as soon as possible.