In this article, I will show you how to convert word to PDF and add page number on output PDF file. The software I use is VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, by which you can convert MS Office documents like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and target formats like PDF, WMF, EMF and others. If you need to more information, please visit its homepage. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Install Office to Any Converter
- This is GUI version software, so you need to install it by double clicking the exe file, which could be got when downloading finishes.
- When the installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click it then you can launch this software. The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
Step 2. Convert word to PDF and add page number.
- Please add word file to software interface by dragging or clicking button Add files. Or you can set Hot Directories Mode, which will be quite helpful for converting word to PDF in a large amount.
- Now please click Setting button to do the setting part. When you click it then you will see the following menu option snapshot.
- There are eight tabs of setting menu options. In the basic setting part, you can add basic information for output PDF file. And you can also choose the output file format as this software also can help you convert word to other image file formats. The above snapshot is about PDF Page Number tab.
- Here you can add page number to output PDF file. You can specify the start page and the end page. The page number could use simple number, or Roman number. You can specify the page number position on the PDF file, say you can either put it at the top, bottom or at the center. Meanwhile you can offset page number position in some degree.
- You can set page number color, font style, font size and page number formats. When you finish setting part, please click button OK to back to the main interface.
- In the main interface, please click button Convert to Any and Save as to run the conversion. A few seconds later, you can check the output PDF from word in specified output folder.
This software can help you convert word to PDF either under MS Office word installed or not installed. It can help you convert word to PDF without input file size limitation. And by it you can also convert other Office file to PDF, Image and other file formats.
Up to now, maybe you have rough idea about how to convert word to PDF and add page number. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.