When printing PDF on command line switches, you maybe send a PDF straight to the printer without any user interaction. Especially when you need to do the printing job together with Visual C++, Visual Basic, etc., printing PDF silently is a great feature you may need. VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line has such function and it also allows you to use it together with other applications. Check more information on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Download PDFPrint Command Line
- As this is command line version software, when downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. You need to extract it to some folder then you can find executable file and call it from MS Dos Windows.
- If you need to use this software for developing, please download SDK developer version.
Step 2. Print PDF silently and add watermark on paper documents.
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage and examples on readme.txt.
- Here is the usage for your reference: pdfprint.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files>
- When you need to silently, please refer to the following command line template.
- When you need to add watermark on the output paper document, please refer to the following command line templates.
pdfprint.exe -winfont –winfont2 -silent C:\input.pdf
By this command line, we can silently and print PDF using Windows system fonts.
-silent : print PDF files silently
-winfont : use Windows fonts to instead of embedded fonts
-winfont2 : force to use Windows fonts to instead of all embedded fonts
-quiet : don't print any message on screen
pdfprint.exe -wtext "Watermark" -wo 80 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -wtext "Watermark" -wo 80 -wa 75 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -wtext "Watermark" -wc "FF0000" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -wtext "Watermark" -wc "00FF00" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -wtext "Watermark" -wc "0000FF" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -wtext "Watermark" -wx 100 -wy 100 C:\input.pdf
Now let us check related parameters.
wtext <string> : watermark on printed document
-wtype <int> : type of watermark
-wf <string> : font name of watermark
-wh <int> : font height of watermark
-ww <int> : font width of watermark
-wa <int> : angle of watermark
-wc <string> : color of watermark,
-wx <int> : X offset of watermark
-wy <int> : Y offset of watermark
When add watermark, by this software, you can specify watermark content, size, color, font style, and position on the paper document. This software also allows you to print PDF in batch. And printing PDF silently is a function which can be done under all the circumstance.
There are too many functions of this software to be listed, please check more on the readme.txt. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.