Just found your VeryPDF-Tool. I have the following question regarding
"Image to PDF COM":
- What PDF-Formats can be produced: PDF/A as well? PDF/A-2b? PDF/A-3b?
- Is OCR (means searchable PDF) available for COM version?
- Does your appl. work as a virtual printer driver or as a component?
>>- What PDF-Formats can be produced: PDF/A as well? PDF/A-2b? PDF/A-3b?
Image2PDF COM is can only convert image files to PDF files, it can't create PDF/A files. If you wish get PDF/A files, you may download our PDF to PDF/A Converter from following web page,
>>- Is OCR (means searchable PDF) available for COM version?
No, Image2PDF COM doesn't support OCR, if you need OCR, please choose our OCR relevant products, such as,
PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line can convert scanned image files to OCRed PDF files,
Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line can convert scanned image files to OCRed PDF files too,
>>- Does your appl. work as a virtual printer driver or as a component?
No, it is not work as a virtual printer, if you need a virtual printer to convert office documents to PDF files, please choose one of following products,
docPrint Pro and PDFcamp Printer are all Virtual Printer products.
- How to batch convert scanned PDF files to Searchable PDF files and remove background color from new created PDF files (OCRed PDF files)?
- How to use Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line to monitor a folder (Hot Folder), convert all incoming TIFF files to PDF files with OCR function automatically?
- How to call Image to PDF OCR SDK from C# source code?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released a new version of VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Windows today
- Use Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line to create searchable PDF files from scanned TIFF, JPG and PDF files
- TIFF to PDF OCR and PDF/A Convertor SDK for English Documents
- Image to OCR Converter, Convert images, pdf and scanned documents to editable MS Word, PDF, Doc, HTML, Text files
- What is the best software to convert non searchable PDF files to searchable PDF files with OCR function?
- Do you have Windows and Linux products which support PDF to Image Conversion, Image to PDF Conversion, OCR Tools, Meta-tagging PDF files functions?
- Online OCR API, Command Line OCR and Desktop OCR products
- Does Image2PDF have some special features?
- How to add multiple directories files into Image2PDF?
- How can I "Flatten Comments" and "Flatten Forms" in PDF Editor?
- Whether I can convert GIF image to PDF file?
- Who can help me convert this PCX to PDF file by command line?