When printing a pdf on "pcl" printer, the job works fine and the 2 sided are correctly printed.
The issue appears when I use a "ps" printer. The first side is correct, but I just have a black zone (printed on all the second side).
I have a licensed pdfprint running on windows 2008 r2 sp1 ; printer is a xerox workcentre 7545
The command I use is
D:\pdfprint\pdfprint -printer %imprimante% -paper 9 -color 2 -duplex 2 %serveur%Printed\%hour%%min%\*.pdf.
Could you help me ?
Please add -raster2 parameter to try again, will you work fine with -raster2 parameter?
D:\pdfprint\pdfprint -printer %imprimante% -paper 9 -color 2 -duplex 2 -raster2 %serveur%Printed\%hour%%min%\*.pdf
-raster2 parameter will render entire PDF page to an image first, and print this image to target printer, this will overcome the incompatibility between the physical printer and Windows GUI drawing functions.
also, -raster2 parameter does process objects which contain transparence and opacity attributes automatically, it is not require your physical printer to support transparence and opacity functions.
Thanks for your answer.
I've tried the command line, and it works fine.
Have a nice day
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- How to call pdfprint.exe to print PDF files to Windows Printer from PHP source code? How to print PDF files from a web based app?
- How to print PDF files with fillable forms and checkbox items?
- VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line – Print PDF on Paper or in Print Datastreams (PS)
- How to print a PDF file to Network Printer from Windows Service?
- Compare Printing Result between VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line and Adobe Reader
- How to batch print a web page (HTML page) to PDF file and print PDF file to Windows Printer?
- Error/Exit Codes when call PDF Print from C# source code
- VeryPDF Releases a new version of PDFPrint Command Line today
- How to add an italic font watermark and print PDF via command line?
- How to print more documents to different printers at same time?
- Does your PDFPrint application work with 64-bit Windows 2008 (R1)?
- Print PDF and design watermark on it during printing by PDFprint
- Pdf print support 64bit system