We want to use the split feature of PDF Toolbox. How do we get it to name the respective pages the way we want them? We want [file]p01, [file]p02, etc. Thanks.
I mean that I want the pages to be named with the letter "p" followed by a number.
I've a question, I am using PDF Toolbox Command Line software to split pages of a pdf file from php. using following command,
$command = escapeshellcmd("pdftoolbox ").escapeshellarg("/var/www/card/card.pdf")." ".escapeshellcmd(" -split");
$result = passthru($command);
it's working very well, and splitting the pages into files.
now my question is can i set the output location where burst files should be store.
by default it is placing the the files at site web root, where as I want the files at /var/www/card/pages/ directory.
is there any way to do this in PDF Toolbox?
Please please help me with this...
Thanks for your message, you can specify the output directory and the name format with the "-outfile" parameter of pdftoolbox, you can try with following command line, e.g.,
pdftoolbox.exe D:\sample_in2.pdf -split -outfile D:\file_%02d.pdf
OR on linux system, you can try with,
pdftoolbox /var/www/sample_in2.pdf -split -outfile /var/www/file_%02d.pdf
PDF Toolbox Command Line Home Page:
More useful PDF Toolbox Command Line articles can be found in our KB,
- How can I split a multi-page PDF file into single-page PDF files?
- Split or Merge PDF files by Advanced PDF Tools Command Line
- How to modify Metadata and Custom Properties in PDF files?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDF Content Splitter Command Line software today. Split PDF files based on content
- VeryPDF PDF Splitter for Mac is developed for splitting big size PDF to small size ones in Mac OS. VeryPDF PDF Splitter for Mac is a powerful application which can be used to split, combine or delete PDF pages.
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line does merge, split, encrypt, decrypt, compress, optimize, resize and process PDF document by command line
- How to install Merger Pdf sdk in server for Classic asp?
- How to change PDF file’s paper size?
- VeryPDF PDF Toolkit Modules, PDF Components and PDF Tools, Convert, Combine, Extract, Encrypt, Decrypt, Protect, Watermark, Stamp, Compress, Optimize, Edit and more.
- How to convert HTML files to PDF files and use PDF Split-Merge COM/SDK to split and merge PDF files?
- Detach files from PDF and set password by PDF Toolbox
- Encrypt PDF by two ways
- How to flatten a PDF file for preview in Windows, Mac and Outlook application?
- How to flatten fillable PDF/fill PDF with command line
- Batch merge all PDF files in a folder to a single output PDF file