Question: I am looking for tool that allows re-arranging pages of a PDF document and combining multiple pages per sheet. The first part (re-arranging) is easily solved by many tools.The problem is with the second requirement: to combine two (or more) pages into single page. For example, take two pages (A and B), rotate them, scale and combine into a single page like the following snapshot. I do not know whether there is a solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software:VeryPDF PDF Stitcher, by which you can combine two (or more) pages into single page. And there are two versions of this software: GUI version and command line version. Meanwhile this software could work under two platforms: Mac and Windows. Please check more related information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will take the GUI version for example to show you how to to one single page by this software.
Step 1. Free download PDF Stitcher
- This is GUI version software, so when downloading finishes, there will be an exe file. Please install this software by double clicking the exe and following installation message.
- When installation finishes, there will be an icon on desktop. Simply click it then you can launch this software. Meanwhile please go to installation folder then you can find command line executable file. Then you can also use it as command line version software.
Step 2. Combine pages into one single page.
- The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
- Please add PDF file to software interface by clicking Add, then added files will be shown in the PDF list. Click button Choose to specify output folder.
- In the bottom menu part, please choose how many pages per sheet. Say you can specify 5*6 which means there are 5 lines and 6 rows pages in one PDF sheet.
- Gutter which stands for the space between pages in one sheet. Here you can also specify margins of the output PDF file.
- In the order part, you can set how the pages show like in horizontal or vertical.
- Then you can go to Setting menu option by clicking butt Setting on the top where you can choose output PDF file size, choose line color, rotate pages, and others.
- When you finish setting, please back to the main interface then click button Start to run the conversion. A few seconds later, you can check output file in specified output folder.
By this software, this method you can contact us as soon as possible.of one PDF into one page. During the using, if you have any question, please