In this article, I will show you how to VeryPDF Cloud PDF Page Extraction API is that you do not need to buy software simply for extracting pages from PDF once or or twice. VeryPDF cloud API applications allows you to use them together. Say if you register an account on VeryPDF cloud API then you can convert image to PDF, , repair PDF and others simply by the points of you have bought in your account. There are more than 1o cloud API applications available for you to choose. Please check more cloud applications on homepage, in the following part, let us check how to use this Cloud PDF Page Extraction API.by cloud API application. The advantage of extracting pages from PDF
Step 1. Register an account on VeryPDF Cloud API
- When you need to use VeryPDF cloud API, you need to register an account here. You need to have an email address, an user name then you can register account here.
- When you pay for it, an API code will be send to your email box you have input. As the API code is necessary for authentication, or else you can not use the registered version of those cloud applications.
Step 2. Extract pages from PDF
- By this Cloud PDF Page Extraction API, you can do the following work also.
Rotate PDF from any degree.
Delete pages from PDF.
Burst a PDF Document into Single Pages.
Set password to output PDF when finish extracting pages from PDF.
- When you need to extract pages from PDF, please refer to the following URL.
Here I will explain the meaning of this URL. First part is the URL of our API applications, then the API key, the API you may use, the online file you need to process, last you need to specify the output file and the parameters you need to use. When you need to extract pages from PDF, simply you can replace the API code by the real code in your email box and then replace the example file URL by the real PDF URL you need to extract pages from PDF.
By the above above URL, we can extract pages 1-2 and 5-6 pages from input example PDF file.
- Another example here, when you need burst a single PDF document into encrypted pages and allow low-quality printing, please refer to the following URL.