Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software: VeryPDF PDF to Flash Flip Book Converter Command Line. This software can help you file like a slide show. And there is also developer version, which allows you to call this software from C#, VB .NET, J# via .NET, Java via JNI, MS Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, MS Office products such as Access and C++ via COM, C and C++ via native C. The slide show made by this software could be inserted to website by the embedded code and nobody could download it like PDF files. Please check more related information of this software on homepage. In the following part, let us check how to use this software.
- There are many different license types to satisfy different customer’s needs. Say if you use this software for company, please choose Single Commercial User License then you can use it free in the company.
- As this is command line version software, when downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can check elements and help documents.
Step 2. Make PDF viewing like slideshow
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage and examples.
Usage:pdfflip.exe file.pdf outdir [-options]
- When making flipbook from PDF, you may need to use the following parameters.
- When you need to call this software from ASP, please refer to the following code templates.
-pw <int> : Set flipbook page width
-ph <int> : Set flipbook page height
page width and page height, the default unit is point
page width and page height, can enter other unit mm,in
-pp <string> : Set flipbook page width and height, paper size contain
-bc <string> : Set flipbook button color, e.g., -bc ffffff
-pc <string> : Set flipbook panel color, e.g., -pc ffffff
-tc <string> : Set flipbook text color, e.g., -tc ffffff
-bgc <string> : Set flipbook background color, e.g., -bgc ffffff
-hc <string> : Use HardCover or not, e.g., "-hc true" or "-hc false"
For example:pdfflip.exe D:\test.pdf D:\outdir -all2bitmap -zoom 300
Please use following ASP code to run the conversion inside a special user account,
Set comEXEShell = Server.CreateObject("exeshell.shell")
RootPath = Server.MapPath(".") & "\"
EXEFile = RootPath & "pdfflip.exe"
PDFFile = RootPath & "test.pdf"
SWFFile = RootPath & "D:\outdir"
strCommandLine = EXEFile & " " & PDFFile & "
response.write strCommandLine & "<br>"
Set comEXEShell = Nothing
Now let us check the view PDF effect like viewing slideshow from the following snapshot. And there are too many parameter and examples, I can not list them all of them. Please check more in help documents. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.