Answer: Now we do not have software which can help you author through importing from Excel spreadsheet. But we have software which can help you author programmatically from C#. The software is named as VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools SDK, by which you can edit PDF descriptions and PDF properties such as title, subject, author, keywords, created time, modified time, creator and producer, etc.; And by the SDK version, you can call it from C#, VB .NET, MS Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, VBA (MS Office products such as Access) and C++ via COM, C and C++ via native C. Please check more related information of this software on homepage, in the following part, let us check how to use this software.
- By the software toolkit, you can develop software based on this one and call this software together with other applications.
- When downloading finishes, it is a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can check related elements and help documents.
Step 2. Change PDF author programmatically.
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage and code templates in extracted folder.
- When changing PDF author or other basic information, you may need the following parameters, please have a check:
-t [Title] : Set title
-a [Author] : Set author
-s [Subject] : Set subject
-k [Keywords] : Set keywords
-d [CreatedDate] : Set create date
-m [ModifyDate] : Set modify date
-c [Creator] : Set creator
-p [Producer] : Set producer
-D : Write document summaries into PDF file in ASCII
-e [MetaData] : Set MetaData, select a XML file for set metadata or"" to clear metadata
- When you call this software to
int WINAPI VeryPDF_PDFTools(LPCTSTR lpCommand);
char *lpLicenseKey = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX";
sprintf(szCommandLine,"pdftools.exe \"-$\" \"%s\" -x \" -a \" -i \"%s\" -o \"%s\"",
lpLicenseKey, "C:\\test.pdf", "C:\\_test.pdf");
int nRet = VeryPDF_PDFTools(szCommandLine);
During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.
author from C#, please refer to the following code templates: