How to get bins or trays from a printer and change bin or tray for PDF Printing?
With PDF print command line, how to list only the "real" tray (i.e. physical one).
You can use -listbins option to list the bins from a printer, then you can use -chgbin or -papersource to specify the tray for printing, for example,
-listprinter : list printers in system
-listbins : list bins/trays of a printer
-listjobs : list print jobs in printer's queue
-listall : list printers, ports, monitors etc.
-chgbin <int> : change bin/tray for printer by number
-papersource <string> : change bin/tray for printer by name
pdfprint.exe -listbins -printer "docPrint"
pdfprint.exe -chgbin 15 -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "auto" -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "Tray 1" -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "Manual Feed" -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "Media Tray" -printer "docPrint" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -papersource "Tray 3" -settraytopclfile C:\test.pcl
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Will your pdfprint command line support A3 and A4 paper size together?
- Question about pdfprint tray selection - OK!
- How to batch print a web page (HTML page) to PDF file and print PDF file to Windows Printer?
- PDFPrint Command Line paper tray issue. Why PDFPrint Command Line failed to switch the paper tray on Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64) system?
- Can you detect secured PDF without opening it?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink