our company frequently has the need to merge a large number of similar PDF files. This is done by one product today, producing huge PDF files containing the same fonts and images thousands of times.
Therefore we are looking for another solution. Searching the web I found a hint to your PDF Editor Toolkit and its option to remove duplicate fonts ("PDFFontDelDup"). Because of this hint I have tried several trial downloads and online services from your website, but didn't found the right tool or method to either compress our large files or replace the current merge to get smaller output.
Please let us know whether you have the right solution for us and if so, how we can try this. Thank you very much.
Thanks for your message, "PDFFontDelDup" is a custom-build project for a customer in the past, "PDFFontDelDup" will remove the duplicated fonts from a PDF file, this will compress the file size to PDF file a lot, this project is very useful for a PDF file which contain lots of duplicated fonts' data.
But "PDFFontDelDup" is not product, it is not included in anyone of our products. If you need this function, we can provide a quotation to you, if you are interest in this solution, please feel free to let us know.
If you wish evaluate it, you may send to us some sample PDF files, we will use PDFFontDelDup.exe to compress them and send compressed PDF files back to you, then you can compare original PDF files and compressed PDF files easily.
- How to use permission value in PDF Compressor Command Line? -perms or -dPermissions parameter.
- How to remove duplicate fonts from a PDF file?
- How to batch load and save metadata XML file format into PDF file?
- How to modify Metadata and Custom Properties in PDF files?
- How to compress color images, grayscale images and monochrome images in PDF files?
- Compress your PDF files by VeryPDF PDF Compressor, VeryPDF PDF Compressor supports JBIG2 and JPEG2000 compression, PDF Compressor reduces the size of images in a PDF file by downsampling and compressing
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line does merge, split, encrypt, decrypt, compress, optimize, resize and process PDF document by command line
- PDF Font Extractor Command Line does extract embedded fonts from PDF file and save to TrueType TTF and CFF font files
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Component for .NET can be used to merge PDF, split PDF, encrypt PDF, optimize PDF, fill PDF form, and edit PDF description
- How to change PDF file’s paper size?
- Add PDF metadata information to PDF files
- Set Metadata to PDF by PDF Tools
- How do I increase pages margin by your Advanced PDF Tools product?
- How to batch customize PDF descriptions yourself?
- How to resize the window of pdf reader and center it on screen