Question:I want to develop an android application that receives documents from other apps, converts them to PDF, and sends the PDF to an online API.My question is: How do I show my app in the list of "share to" applications that are available to most Android Apps? Is there an online tutorial somewhere?e.g. if you click "share to" button, various apps show up (messages, Gmail, email, etc) - how do I add my app to this list? Is there any solution or example on VeryPDF?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software:VeryPDF Free Online Document Sharing, by which you can receives documents from other apps, converts them to PDF, and sends the PDF to an online API. And this online application was developed by HTML 5 code, you can use it either on computer or cellphone. There is also Share to button which allows you to share online files to most of the Android Apps. If you feel this one is quite good for you and you need to customize one SDK version, please contact us then we can customize one for you. In the following part, I will show you what you can do with this application.
Features of VeryPDF Free Online Document Sharing
- This application is cloud based which can work under all the platforms no matter computer, Android or others.
- It supports most of browsers like Firefox, Safari, IE and others.
- It can help you of PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, HTM, HTML, TXT, RTF, HTM, HTML, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, PCL, PXL, PRN, XPS documents.
- Option to output file either in Flash Paper Viewer or HTML5 Paper Viewer.
- If you just need to , this application is totally free for you.
- Support most of the apps like messages, Gmail, email, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and others.
- It outputs URL for viewing PDF and URL for checking PDF. Meanwhile there is also embedded code available.
- It is quite easy to use.
- Allows you to print PDF directly from website browser.
- Convert documents to PDF online.
How it works.
- When you use this software, you do not need to download any application. Simply go to website of Free Online Document Sharing then you can find all the usage and details steps. All the process could be done in a few seconds.
- When you need to keep embedded code longer than 24 hours, please get and API code through sign up an account on "VeryPDF Cloud API Platform" to obtain URLs for shared Flash & PDF documents permanently.
- Now let us check the software working effect from the following snapshot.
- There are many buttons for sharing, please have a check on the above snapshot. By the URL, you can share PDF too.
- Now I embed it to this blog, you can view whether you can share documents through Android devices.
During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.