Question: Is there a software for Mac OS X 10.6.4 that that converts PDF to HTML ? I do not have too much experience in software operation, so is there any easy method to run the conversion on VeryPDF?
Answer: When you need to convert PDF to HTML under Mac OS, VeryPDF provides two choices for you. One is that you can use desktop application PDF to Any Converter for Mac which can help you convert PDF to HTML by GUI version. Another solution is that you can use cloud based application VeryPDF OCR Cloud API, which can help you convert images (PDF, TIF, PNG, JPG) containing text into editable searchable text-based documents (PDF, TXT, RTF, DOC, XLS, PPT, XML, HTML) with unsurpassed best-in-marketplace quality. Same with other cloud based application, you can run this software at any platform or system including Mac. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will try to compare those two methods.
Method 1. Convert PDF to HTML by PDF to Any Converter for Mac
- Download PDF to Any Converter for Mac and install it like other Mac version software. This software has user friendly software interface, so it is quite easy to use. The following snapshot is from the software interface,please have a check.
- By this software, you can also convert PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to PowerPoint, PDF to HTML, PDF to XML, PDF to PostScript, PDF to EPS, PDF to plain text, PDF to TIFF, PDF to image and others.
- This software supports Mac OS X v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
- This software can not be used to convert image based PDF to HTML as it does not have OCR function. But it can help you convert text based PDF to HTML in batch fast and accurately.
- The operation of this software is quite easily, simply add PDF file to software interface, choose output format as HTML and then click button Start then the conversion will be launched at once.
Method 2. Convert PDF to HTML by VeryPDF OCR Cloud API
- This is cloud based application, so you can open it at any system including all version of Mac without any problem. But when you use this software, please make sure web net connection available.
- This software was developed with OCR function, so you can convert no matter image based PDF or text based PDF to HTML file without any mistake.
- When you run the conversion, please refer to the following URL:The following URL will convert a TIFF file to HTML file with English language, the output HTML file is contain position for each word and character,
- And this cloud based application is quite cheap and easy to operate. Simply input the URL at browser and press enter then the conversion can be done at once.
The output HTML file will be opened at new tab automatically. This software supports many OCR languages like English, French, German, Greek and others.
Both of those two software can help you convert PDF to HTML under Mac system. Please choose the proper version. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.