Question:Is there an easy way to have an HTML form on a webpage that, when the user submits, puts the data into a PDF file and sends it to the receiver?The webpage is running on .net. Is there application like this on VeryPDF?
Answer: According to your needs, you need to create an HTML form and then convert submitted information in the form to PDF for sending it to your receiver on website. If so, maybe you can have a free trial of this cloud based website API named VeryPDF Free Online Invoice Maker, by which you can create HTML based form and then add information through website. After filling you can convert HTML form to PDF and then send it to your client by email. Now there is only website API available, there is no SDK version for calling it from .net. But if you need, we can customize one for you according to your needs. Please check more information of this API on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
- This software is totally free, so you do not need to spend any money to use it.
- The following snapshot is from the website, please have a check.
Step 2. Fill information in HTML based form and convert it to PDF for sending to receiver.
- Please check details in above snapshot. At the top of the HTML form, you can add text content according to your need, like words you need to mention, date or other greeting words.
- In the following part form, you can add lines or rows according to your need. Meanwhile you can change each unit name.
- After filling information, please click button Get PDF if you just need to convert with the information you have filled.
- If you need to send it to the receiver directly, please click button Send Email. Then you will be reminded to fill email address. After that the PDF will be sent to your client email box at once.
- We named this cloud API as Invoice Maker as it can help you calculate subtotal prices and total prices with taxes. After completing an invoice, you can save it as PDF to your local computer or email it to your specified mailbox.
By this cloud based API, you can convert HTML based form to PDF and then send it to your receiver directly. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.