Question: Hi, I'm searching for software that can do something like this - I have a lot of PDF files, that have inside A4 A3 and A0 pages, I need something that will send A4 A3 to one printer and send A0 to another when I print whole file in ADOBE ACROBAT. Something like virtual printer that can redirect pages buy format to the needed printer. Is yours software able to do this? Or an other way to print like this on VeryPDF without ADOBE ACROBAT
Answer: VeryPDF PDFprint can help you without Adobe Acrobat installed. But for now it can not pick up added PDF files automatically according to its paper size but this software can help you to different printers. If you need functions of picking up added PDF files automatically according to its paper size, we can customize one for you in short time. By VeryPDF Advanced PDF tool, we can pickup files of different paper size and put them in a different folders then print them to separated printers according to your needs. All those functions could be achieved without ADOBE ACROBAT installed. Please check more information on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to print PDF according to your needs.
Pick up added PDF files automatically according to its paper size.
- This process need to done manually. Please download Advanced PDF Tools Command Line and then extract it to some folder then you can call it from MS Dos Window normally.
- When you need to pick up added PDF files automatically according to its paper size, please refer to the following command line templates:
pdftools.exe -r -i D:\test.pdf
-i "PDF file name" : A PDF filename or a directory for input.
-o "PDF file name" : PDF filename for output.
-r : Show the detail information for input pdf file(s)
Please use wild character * to check added PDF paper size in batch then separate them into different folders.
Print PDF to different printers according its paper size.
- Please download PDFPrint Command Line and extract it.
- Here is the usage of it: pdfprint.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files>
- When you need to print PDF and specify different printers, please refer to the following command line and parameters:
-printer <string> : printer name to print
-copies <int> : copies to print
-paper <string> : paper size to printer
pdf : retrieve paper size from PDF file
number : standard paper size
others : user defined paper size, such as "612x792pt", "11x17in", "215.9x279.4mm", etc.
pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFcamp Printer" -paper "612x792pt" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "docPrint" -paper "612x792pt" -orient 1 C:\input.pdf
By those two software, we can print PDF according to its size without Adobe Acrobat installed. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.