Question:I want to split one wide PDF page into two PDF pages. My original page is wide as two A4 page size but height is normal(for A4). I trying to use some application but with no effects. Thanks for attention, hoping there is a solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: When you need to split one wide PDF page into two PDF pages, maybe you can have a free trial of this software VeryPDF Advanced PDF Page Crop, by which you can one page into parts. It can help you split long landscape PDF into two small PDF but you need to do two times. PDF Page Crop also can help users remove the margins of PDF pages and select the page range based on the crop box easily. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, let us check how to use this software.
Step 1. Install VeryPDF Advanced PDF Page Crop
- This software is GUI version, so you need to download Advanced PDF Page Crop and install it by double clicking the exe file and following installation message.
- When installation finishes, there will be an icon on desktop. Simply click it then you can launch this software. The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
Step 2. Split PDF one page into two pages.
- When you launch this software, simply drag PDF file which needs to split to software interface. All pages will be shown on software interface.
- Please click button Shrink at the top to draw area where you need to keep in one page. The area could be enlarged casually.
- If there are many pages of the PDF, and the page layout are regular, please click button All to apply all the settings to all pages.
- When you finish cutting, please click button Save to save cut page as a new PDF file.
- You need to cut another part by the same method. This software can not help you cut them and keep them in one PDF file.
- If you need to merge them together, please use VeryPDF Split and Merge to merge those two PDF files into one.
This software will be a good assistant when you need to read PDF on your portable devices, e.g., iPad, or Android pad, sometimes you may find that the PDF files are too big on the dimension to be overviewed conveniently on the smaller screen of the portable devices. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.