Question: I created a PDF document on acrobat with all the required fields set up so people can fill them electronically, I want to create a URL that I can give to clients and they can fill out the form there and afterwards they can click a submit button which will automatically send the signed PDF back to my email. I'm at a loss as far as this I would really appreciate help with this. I hope there is a solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: When you need to sign PDF by giving the URL of the PDF to your clients and then submit back to you, maybe you can have a free trial of this VeryPDF cloud base application named VeryPDF Form Filler, by which you can sign PDF and easily. This free online application also can help you fill PDF form, download example PDF, Office file and search any type of EBook freely. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Go to website of VeryPDF Form Filler
- The following website is from PDF Form Filler, please have a check.
- All the steps and usage have been marked on website. When you need to sign PDF, please go to the second tab named Upload Document or Enter and URL. As you need to sign online file, please enter a URL at the second option .
- If you have API code, please input here. If you do not have, please click button Fill Online.
Step 2. Sign PDF and.
- After clicking button Fill Online then we will enter another tab where you can sign PDF directly. The following snapshot is from the tab, please have a check.
- If you need to sign PDF by handwriting style, please click button Draw then you can write your name like a pencil on the PDF file. I wrote one on the PDF file, please have a check.
- Here you can also add comment, text content and highlight some text or strikeout some text according to your needs.
- For now this software can not help you upload signature in the format of picture. In the future, will add this function.
- When you finish signing, please click button Save to . After clicking that button there will be one URL of the PDF file produced.
- By the URL, every one can share or view the PDF file directly.
By this free online application, we can sign PDF and submit PDF easily. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.