Question:Looking for PDF (electronic) versions of the following books:? -"Windows Internals: The Implementation of the Windows Operating Environment" by Matt Pietrek "Undocumented Windows: A Programmer's Guide to Reserved Microsoft Windows API Functions" by Andrew Schulman, David Maxey & Matt Pietrek
I've tried torrent, rar and zip Google searches with no luck. I really need those books PDF version. Is there a solution on VeryPDF, I quite difficult?
Answer: When you need to VeryPDF PDF Form Filler. By this free online API, you can search PDF eBook quite easily and then directly read, download or annotate PDF eBook directly. Meanwhile this software allows you to search all version eBook, including word, Excel, PPT and others. Please check more information on software homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this free online API.for reading eBook and downloading, maybe you can have a free trial
Go to website of PDF Form Filler.
- The following snapshot is from the software website, please have a check. Please open website, there are four tabs here: Search Document, Upload Document for enter a URL, Get from Dropbox and User Shared. Please go to the first tab where looks like the following snapshot.
- Please input the full name of the book, choose PDF and press Search then you can get a list of PDF eBook which is related to your searching.
- Please choose the proper version from the list and then click button View, you can check whether the PDF eBook is the one you are searching. Meanwhile below the each searched eBook, there is also author, updating date for your reference.
- At the bottom of the website, there is a better named More, please click it then you can get more searching result.
- This searching engine will help you cancel those results which may be useless for you and get more useful and related information. Compared with Google searching, this one is more accurate and more direct.
- After click button View then you can check the PDF eBook directly online. The following snapshot is from the view tab, please have a check.
- On the top toolbar, there are many options for you to use. The whole page of the PDF eBook will be shown here. In the right end part, there are five buttons. The first one allows you to view PDF eBook in full screen, the second one can help you open file, the third one can help you print the PDF eBook to your printer directly, the forth one allows you to download PDF eBook to local computer and the last one can help you copy or open in a new Windows.
- The searching and viewing, downloading could be done in a few seconds.
By this free online API, you can search PDF eBook quite easily. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.