Question: How can attach my signature to PDF file! For now I can not find any PDF Editor allowing me to add my handwriting signature perfectly and easily. Is there a solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: When you need to
1). Get a scanned or photographed image of your signature. Save it as either a .JPG or .BMP format
2). Use VeryPDF PDF Editor or PDF Stamp to insert your signature image to PDF.
By this method, you can perfectly. This method can make the signature perfectly showing on output PDF file. After inserting to PDF, no matter printing or transferring, the signature will be shown like directly signing on PDF paper. For scanning signature to PDF, you can make it yourself, here I will not do further explanation. In the following part, I will show you how to by PDF Editor. For PDF Stamp, you can directly stamp PDF by image and then make it.
Step 1. Install PDF Editor.
- This software is GUI version, so you need to install it. When downloading finishes, there will be an exe file in downloading folder. Please install this software by double clicking the exe and following installation message.
- The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
Step 2. Attach signature to PDF
- This software provides two methods of attaching signature to PDF. First, you can click button Advanced and go to Digital Signature to attach signature to PDF. Second, please click button Edit Comment then go to stamp icon to insert the image signature to PDF file. The following snapshot is from the signature tab of method 1, please have a check. In this method, you can upload your certificate directly to software then attach signature to PDF.
- For second method, you need to click Edit Comment then go to stamp icon to insert the image signature to PDF file. Once you click that option then you can browser signature picture and insert it to the PDF at any place. Now let us check the attach signature to PDF effect from the following snapshot.
- When image signature was inserted, there will be red box around it. Then you can adjust its size, position and its properties. Right the image and then go to Properties, you will find menu tab like I showed above the software interface where you can adjust its color and opacity.
By this method, I guess you can attach signature to PDF easily and perfectly. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.