I'm download PDF Stamp SDK(trial) run on windows server 2008 r2 64 bit.
I'm configure and test run (file.asp) but cannot run. Show only message
please help and suggestion.
Please notice an important matter, PDFStamp COM is a 32bit COM, so you need run your ASP application in 32bit mode or x86 platform, then your ASP code can access the 32bit COM properly. If your ASP application run at x64 platform mode, it can’t access to the 32bit COM Component, please notice this matter.
We suggest you may by following steps to "Enable 32-bit Applications" for IIS service,
1. Create a new application pool for the helpdesk application.
2. In the new pool's advanced settings, set "Enable 32-bit Applications" to true.
3. Right-click the helpdesk application's virtual directory in IIS manager,
make sure it has been converted to application. This makes it be a separate
web application which is independent to the parent site.
4. In the virtual directory's Basic settings, change it to use the new application pool.
You can also change the settings to your original Application Pool, please go to the Application Pool tied to the web application, Advanced Properties... and setting "Enable 32-bit Applications" to True, then your ASP code can call 32bit PDF Stamp COM correctly.
You can also refer to more information from following web pages,
If you wish call pdfstamp SDK from pure 64bit application, please refer to following web pages,
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: PDF Stamper Cloud API :: Add transparent Text, Image and PDF stamps to PDF pages from URL directly
- A reference to PDFStamp.dll could not be added, please make sure file is accessible and that its a valid assembly or COM component
- How to stamp Chinese and Unicode characters to PDF pages by PDFStamp Command Line software?
- How to use PDFStamp SDK to add rectangles and lines with opacity option to PDF pages?
- PDF Batch Stamp Tool
- Opacity in PDF Stamp SDK/COM/DLL Library version
- How can I call PDFStampCom from C# code?
- Add Page Number and Image on odd numbered pages only by PDF Stamp SDK DLL Library
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: Advanced PDF Tools Cloud API :: Stamp PDF, Rotate PDF, Set PDF Metadata, Set PDF Version Number, Set PDF Info, Set PDF Viewer Preferences, Resize PDF Pages, Set Custom Fields, etc.
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: PDF Stamper Cloud API
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- How to stamp PDF of specific page?
- How to stamp PDF with image?
- How to stamp unicode characters to PDF pages using pdfstamp.dll from VB6?
- How to stamp PDF by logo and add open action?