Question: How can I combine multiple PDF files in one PDF book ??? Hi, I have a book with PDF format but the problem is, it is divided into 20 PDF files, so how to combine them in one big PDF file. Is there a solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: When you need to PDF Merger Cloud API. 2. use GUI version PDF Split and Merge GUI version to merge many PDF eBooks into one. 3. use command line version software PDF Toolbox Command Line to s from script. Each solution has related articles in our knowledge base, it is not hard to operate. But for you to choose proper method for combining PDF eBook, in the following part, I will try to compare this three methods for you.s from multiple into one, VeryPDF can provide three solutions for you. 1. use cloud based API
Combine PDF eBooks through API.
- Run combination without system limitation. VeryPDF API applications are cloud based, so you can run the combination at any computer system like Window, Mac, Linux and others. Only there is browser installed, the combination could be done without any problem.
- Cheaper solution. API applications are quite cheap to rent one. If you or your friends is API user, this API is totally free for you. One API code cloud be applied to many suits of API software. And it charges less than 20$. So if you do not need to spend lots of money on it, this software will be good for you.
Combine PDF eBooks by GUI version PDF Split and Merge.
- When use this software, you need to download an application and then install it. There are two versions of this software: Mac and Windows but you need to pay for them separately.
- Batch Combiner. By the GUI version software, you can do large amount PDF eBook merging work. There is no file size, PDF version limitation. Even if you merge thousands of PDF eBooks, the combination could be done in a few seconds.
- Splitter. This software also can help you split PDF in a random way. After splitting then you can recombine them in a few order. In some situation, this function is needs. Buy one software you can own two kind of functions.
Combine PDF eBook by Toolbox
- When you need to combine PDF eBook from command line or script, please choose software PDF Toolbox Command Line.
- This software also can help you merge, split, encrypt, fill PDF form, edit PDF description information, and optimize PDF.
- As command line version software, it allows you to combine PDF eBook together with other applications like C#, VB .NET, MS Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, VBA (MS Office products such as Access) and C++ via COM, C and C++ via native C.
- This software is good for those who need to combine PDF eBook in some project. It is a little expensive compared with above two software.
Each solution has each advantages, please choose the proper one according to your needs, During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.