Question: I have one PDF and I need to print in on A4 so it would fit perfectly but there are many empty white space, I do not know how to remove those empty white space... could someone just remake this PDF or tell me how to print it? Is there any solution on VeryPDF? Here is the example PDF, ... ...
Answer: After checking your example PDF, I find that the documents was made by scanning and but is large margins around it. When you need to print in on A4 perfectly and VeryPDF Advanced PDF Page Crop, by which you can remove white margins easily in batch. And this software is Windows GUI version software, if you are other system user, this software can not be used. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software. Here is the original PDF file snapshot, please have a check., maybe you can have a free trial of
Step 1. Free install VeryPDF Advanced PDF Page Crop.
- As this software is GUI version, when downloading finishes, there will be an exe file. Please install this software by double clicking the exe and following installation message.
- When installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click the desktop icon then you can launch this software. The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
Step 2. Remove empty white space.
- Please open software interface and click simply drag it to software interface from its containing folder. Click button Shrink to draw an area around the content where you need to save. Click button All to apply the setting to all pages if the input PDF file has same page layout.
- Then please click button save icon to save the cut PDF file as a new one. Or you can click button File then go to Save as to save it as a new PDF file. The following snapshot is from the cut PDF file, please check the effect.
Step 3. Print PDF to A4 paper.
- Now removing empty white space has been done, now let us PDFprint command line. By this software, you can to any standard paper formats file easily.
Here are some command line temples for your reference.
to A4 paper. For printing PDF to A4 paper, you can have a free trial of
pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFcamp Printer" -paper "11x17in" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFcamp Printer" -paper "215.9x279.4mm" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFcamp Printer" -paper "612x792pt" C:\input.pdf
Please check more parameters and command line templates in readme.txt file.
By those two software, you can contact us as soon as possible.to A4 paper and easily. During the using, if you have any question, please