Question: There is a PDF book about 120 pages, and we want to add a title Photoshop designed PDF page to the whole PDF book. The book has been converted to PDF, and the title page is saved as a PDF.How can you add that title page to the PDF Pages? What program? if so how? Is there a solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: According to your descriptions, you need to VeryPDF PDF Editor can help you make it. By overlaying one PDF to many pages of PDF, you can add a title Photoshop designed PDF page to the whole PDF book. This software is Windows GUI version, supporting both 32-bit and 64 bit system. By this software, you can also edit text, hyperlinks and other elements of PDF, and add comments and annotations to PDF. It can also convert PDF to other formats. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to add a title Photoshop designed PDF page to the whole PDF book.of PDF,
Step 1. Please install PDF Editor.
- As this software is GUI version, so you need to install it. When downloading finishes, you will get the exe file, please install this software by double clicking the exe and following installation message.
- The following snapshot is from the software interface, please have a check.
Step 2. Overlay PDF to many pages.
- Please open software interface and then add PDF eBook to software interface by clicking button Open. Click button Advanced then you will see the dropdown list like I showed in above snapshot. Please choose option of PDF Watermark Tool. After click it then you will see the menu option like the following snapshot.
- Please go to tab of PDF then you will see menu option like I showed in above snapshot. Please click button Choose PDF to add title PDF to software. After adding, you will see the title has been shown on the added PDF book. Please choose Page, you can apply it to all pages.
- In the Appearance part, you can adjust title PDF appearance like opacity, scale, rotation and applied page range.
- In the Position part, you can adjust title PDF position by up and down adjusting from center.
- In the Save Setting part, you can save those setting for further using.
- If you have finishes setting part, please click button OK to back to main interface.
- Click button File then open to Save as to save it as a new PDF file.
By this method, we can contact us as soon as possible.. In this case, we can add a title Photoshop designed PDF page to the whole PDF book. During the using, if you have any question, please