VeryPDF PDF Analysis & Repair component detects and repairs corrupted PDF documents in automated processing procedures. It repairs defective or illegible PDF documents or restores them as far as possible.
Incorrect PDF creation or manipulation, faulty FTP transfers, system crashes during creation, network interruptions or incomplete copying can all render PDF documents illegible.
This can result in the loss of important data and, as a consequence, the loss of information or production downtimes.
VeryPDF PDF Analysis & Repair component analyses PDF documents with regard to PDF specifications and repairs them where indicated. It extracts legible content such as images or page fragments from irreparable documents and saves the data as a new document.
VeryPDF PDF Analysis & Repair has following features:
- Analyze and/or repair one or more PDF documents
- Set analysis options
- Set repair options
Repair defective data streams
Repair defective fonts
Restore defective pages
Restore defective PDF structures
Restore lost content such as images
- Read encrypted PDF documents
- Encrypt restored documents and set permission flags
- Read and write PDF documents directly from file or memory
- Descriptions for error messages
- Efficient and instant recovery of damaged PDF file
- Capable of repairing batch of PDF files in one recovery cycle
- Restores each and every object after recovery while preserving the original formatting and structure intact
If you have any question for this product, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap,