VeryPDF PDF Batch Stamp Tool is a component for stamping texts, images and watermarks as well as for paginating PDF documents.
There are many processes that add a stamp to PDF documents. The stamp can be a simple text such as "Copy", "Confidential" or "Licensed to…" applied to each page in a specified color and size.
It can also be a more extensive stamp that represents part of the page content, for instance a company logo, an address, a customer number or page numbers.
PDF Batch Stamp Tool has following features,
- Apply a text or image stamp to the first page, to every page or a range of pages
- Stamp page numbers
- Stamp document properties such as the file name, title or author
- Define a stamp using a text file or on the command line
- Apply a stamp in the background or foreground
- Set font and font size
- Set position, color and rotation
- Apply or remove removable stamps
- Apply stamps and simultaneously merge multiple PDF documents
- Set alpha channel for invisible or transparent stamps
- Read and write encrypted documents
- Process individual documents and entire batches
PDF Batch Stamp Tool can be downloaded from following web page,
If you have any question for this product, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap,