PDF Batch Stamp Tool
VeryPDF PDF Batch Stamp Tool is a component for stamping texts, images and watermarks as well as for paginating PDF documents.
There are many processes that add a stamp to PDF documents. The stamp can be a simple text such as "Copy", "Confidential" or "Licensed to…" applied to each page in a specified color and size.
It can also be a more extensive stamp that represents part of the page content, for instance a company logo, an address, a customer number or page numbers.
PDF Batch Stamp Tool has following features,
- Apply a text or image stamp to the first page, to every page or a range of pages
- Stamp page numbers
- Stamp document properties such as the file name, title or author
- Define a stamp using a text file or on the command line
- Apply a stamp in the background or foreground
- Set font and font size
- Set position, color and rotation
- Apply or remove removable stamps
- Apply stamps and simultaneously merge multiple PDF documents
- Set alpha channel for invisible or transparent stamps
- Read and write encrypted documents
- Process individual documents and entire batches
PDF Batch Stamp Tool can be downloaded from following web page,
If you have any question for this product, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap,
- How to convert from PCL files to PDF files and add barcode text stamp to PDF files?
- Does pdfstamp.exe has an option (that Acrobat DC has) to shrink page contents (or resize paper size) to a PDF document?
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: PDF Stamper Cloud API :: Add transparent Text, Image and PDF stamps to PDF pages from URL directly
- A reference to PDFStamp.dll could not be added, please make sure file is accessible and that its a valid assembly or COM component
- How to stamp Chinese and Unicode characters to PDF pages by PDFStamp Command Line software?
- How to use PDFStamp SDK to add rectangles and lines with opacity option to PDF pages?
- How to call PDF Stamp SDK for windows server 2008 R2 64 bit?
- Opacity in PDF Stamp SDK/COM/DLL Library version
- Add Page Number and Image on odd numbered pages only by PDF Stamp SDK DLL Library
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: Advanced PDF Tools Cloud API :: Stamp PDF, Rotate PDF, Set PDF Metadata, Set PDF Version Number, Set PDF Info, Set PDF Viewer Preferences, Resize PDF Pages, Set Custom Fields, etc.
- PDF Prep Tool Suite – PDF Editor for Developers
- Free logo adding or creating software needed
- How to add local date at top left of PDF file
- How to add line stamp?
- How to adjust image logo opacity on PDF?
This entry was posted in PDF Stamp
and tagged pdf stamp
, pdf stamper
, stamp PDF
. Bookmark the permalink