VeryPDF PDF Producer (include VeryPDF, ) can be used to batch create PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
docPrint Pro version:
These products will install one or more virtual PDF Printers into your system, you can simple click "Print" button in a Windows Application to print your document to PDF Printer and save to PDF file easily.
VeryPDF PDF Producer Series products have following features:
- Parallel processing thanks to printer pooling support, e.g., Convert more Word documents to PDF files concurrently
- Supports various Windows and Office versions including Windows 7 32/64 bit and MS Office 2010
- Automatically detect and adjust portrait and landscape format
- Use Unicode and ANSI font sets including Asian font sets (Chinese, Japanese and Korean) automatically
- Select color (RGB or CMYK) or grayscale
- Set image quality when applying lossy compression algorithms
- Set the resolution for images in PDF document
- Optional embedding of fonts as subsets to keep the file size small
- Set compression for bi-tonal images
- Set compression for indexed images
- Set compression for color and grayscale images
- Encrypt and password-protect files and set permission flags
- Select from more than 100 standard page formats
- Make use of optional image resolution reduction (downsampling)
- Set standardized settings for all users and customized settings for individual users
- Automated and configurable filing and processing of created files (port monitor)
- Linearization for fast web view
- Optional application of stamps, watermarks, etc., with the aid of XML control files
The tool accommodates all input formats supported by the print function of the Windows application (e.g. MS Word).
- PDF (color PDF file and grayscale PDF file)
- PS, EPS (color PS/EPS file and grayscale PS/EPS file)
- JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PNG
- and more...
If you have any question for the VeryPDF PDF Producer Series products, please feel free contact us, we are glad to assist you asap,