I need a software which can convert color tif image to 400 dpi with CCITT group 4 format
I need a software which can convert color tif image to 400 dpi with CCITT group 4 format.
Our docPrint Pro v6.0 has this function, you may download and purchase it from following web page,
after you installed it, you can run following command line to convert color tif image to 400 dpi with CCITT group 4 format,
"C:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v6.0\imgconv.exe" -density 400x400 -dither -compress Group4 -type bilevel -monochrome D:\color.tif D:\bw.tif
This is original color TIFF image,
This is processed blank and white TIFF image, compressed with CCITT G4 compression,
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released docPrint Pro v8.0 today, docPrint Pro v8.0 is able to make a connection between docPrint and other Windows Printers
- Problem with convert ActiveX elements in HTML pages to PDF files
- DocPrintPro 7.0 not running in parallel
- Convert color PDF file to black and white PDF file from command line
- How to use docPrint SDK (DocPrintComExe.docPrint COM) from C# source code?
- Auto-Print SDK for Automated Printing solutions
- docPrint Document Converter is a universal document converter to convert any printable file to editable PDF or to common image files, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG and more.
- Edit, Create, & Convert PDFs with VeryPDF Software. VeryPDF applications give you everything you need to Create, Convert, and Edit PDFs.
- How to call docPrint SDK from Delphi code? I’m changed all the DLL Import functions from Pchar to PAnsiChar parameters
- Only the first page of some PDFs have been processed using docPrint Pro PDF Driver. Use docPrint Pro to convert PDF file to a new PDF file
- How to convert MS Office Excel documents of XLS to CIN?
- How to create multiple PDF from a large word document?
- Text Extraction SDK (Extract ASCII text from PDF, Postscript, EPS, WMF, EMF), Extracting EMF file from SPL file format, Extract text from .emf spool file format
- How to convert documents of HTML to DIB?
- Convert documents of ODT to JPG by command line
This entry was posted in docPrint Pro
and tagged compress tif
. Bookmark the permalink