I'm using html2any command prompt on one project to produce pdfs of webpages. I needed headers for another project and you told me to use docPrint command prompt.
So, I am using html2any for one project and docPrint on another. One question, why does it take so long for docPrint to create a document. It seems like it takes 30 seconds while the html2any is instantaneous. I would like to use html2any for both but I can't figure out how to get headers on them.
Thanks for your message.
html2any does use WebKit engine to render HTML page to PDF file, it is not depend on virtual PDF Printer.
docPrint Pro does use Microsoft Internet Explorer engine to print HTML page to Windows virtual Postscript Printer to create a Postscript file first, and then convert from Postscript file to PDF file again, so its speed is slower than html2any application.
If the conversion speed is important to you, we suggest you may choose html2any application.
docPrint Pro web page,
HTML to Any Converter Command Line web page,
- VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter Command Line – Convert HTML to Word, PDF, PS, and image in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- I am trying to use HTML2Any to create a pdf at the moment on a Linux Centos 7 Server
- Questions about the HTML to PDF Converter product, feature request for HTML to Word, HTML to RTF, HTML to Excel and HTML to PDF functions
- Converting HTML files to PDF using command line on Linux
- Set paper size in Linux version of html2any application
- VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter—for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter CLI
- when I called htmltools ActiveX Component from VB6 source code, I got Error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object, how to solve this problem?
- Error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object. It happens when VB tries to run the htmltools.exe application
- Compare to html2pdf.exe and htmltools.exe two applications
- Convert documents of RTF to PDF and set PDF keywords by command line
- Convert documents of ODT to image by command line?
- How to convert documents of OpenOffice to PIC?
- Convert Office to image and set resolution by command line
- How to print MS Office Excel to bitmap image using Document Converter?