I'm using html2any command prompt on one project to produce pdfs of webpages. I needed headers for another project and you told me to use docPrint command prompt.
So, I am using html2any for one project and docPrint on another. One question, why does it take so long for docPrint to create a document. It seems like it takes 30 seconds while the html2any is instantaneous. I would like to use html2any for both but I can't figure out how to get headers on them.
Thanks for your message.
html2any does use WebKit engine to render HTML page to PDF file, it is not depend on virtual PDF Printer.
docPrint Pro does use Microsoft Internet Explorer engine to print HTML page to Windows virtual Postscript Printer to create a Postscript file first, and then convert from Postscript file to PDF file again, so its speed is slower than html2any application.
If the conversion speed is important to you, we suggest you may choose html2any application.
docPrint Pro web page,
HTML to Any Converter Command Line web page,
- How to increase the header margins in html2any app?
- VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter Command Line – Convert HTML to Word, PDF, PS, and image in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- I am trying to use HTML2Any to create a pdf at the moment on a Linux Centos 7 Server
- Questions about the HTML to PDF Converter product, feature request for HTML to Word, HTML to RTF, HTML to Excel and HTML to PDF functions
- Converting HTML files to PDF using command line on Linux
- Set paper size in Linux version of html2any application
- VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter—for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- VeryPDF HTML to Any Converter CLI
- Some characters on the right side are missing when I using your htmltopdf tool to convert HTML to PDF files
- Does your htmltools product support rendering postscript fonts, instead of rasterization of the fonts?
- Convert Office to fax by command line
- Convert documents of ODT to image and set image size by command line
- How to convert documents of Microsoft Office Excel to PIC?
- How to convert documents of Microsoft Office Word to epi?
- How to convert OpenOffice documents of ODT to PSD?