From within any .NET application (using C# or VB.NET), PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK allows .NET developers to print any existing PDF document.
VeryPDF PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK
- PDF Printing SDK for .NET
- Intuitive, Flexible, and Powerful
- Automate PDF Printing
- Advanced PDF Printing Features
VeryPDF PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK is an easy to use API that allows developers to automate PDF printing (sending a PDF to an actual physical printer device) from within any .NET web or server-based application. PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK allows you to manage multiple print jobs, verify printer settings, and handles successful or unsuccessful prints all from within an API that is intuitive and quite easy to learn.
VeryPDF PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK supports many common and advanced features of PDF printing including duplex printing, collated printing, paper tray selection, printing from a byte array, printing a fax service (Fax PDF), and more. It can also be depended on to render completely accurate PDF documents when sending to the printer (no postscript printing involved).
VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDK Integration
If you are already using any of our other great VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDK products or if you plan to in the future, you can rest assured that VeryPDF PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK will work seamlessly with all our other VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDK products. So whether you are creating PDF documents from scratch using VeryPDF PDF Generator for .NET SDK or merging or filling in PDF documents using VeryPDF PDF Merger for .NET SDK, you can now seamlessly output PDF documents to any printer.
Highlighted features of the VeryPDF PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK include:
- Print individual or multiple PDF documents in the same print job
- Print to any specified printer
- Print to Microsoft FAX service
- Specify FAX cover page options
- Specify page ranges
- Print PDF documents from a byte array
- Monitor print job status
- Event management (success, failure, update)
- Optional annotation printing
- Color printing
- Collated printing
- Duplex printing
- Specify paper trays
- Printing options including: scaling, number of copies, orientation, paper size, resolution, horizontal and vertical alignment, and more.
If you encounter any problem with VeryPDF PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK product, or if you need any other functions, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap,