VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK allows developers to embed the customizable .NET control into any .NET WinForm application, allowing them to display and interact with PDF documents.
Embed PDF Viewer into any .NET WinForm Application
VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is a .NET library where developers can embed the customizable .NET control into any .NET WinForm application. This allows developers to no longer have to rely on external viewers for displaying or interacting with PDF documents. Built on the VeryPDF PDF rendering engine, it provides proven efficiency and reliability.
VeryPDF PDF Viewer OCX Control can be downloaded and purchased from this web page,
VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is very easy to use - after adding the Viewer control to the form, use the following C# or VB.NET code to open a PDF from a file path.
VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDK Integration
If you are already using any of our other great VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDK products or if you plan to in the future, you can rest assured that VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK will work seamlessly with all our other VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDK products.
Highlighted features of the VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK include:
- Display a PDF from File or Byte Array
- Open a Password Protected/Encrypted PDF
- Display Without Toolbars
- Customize the Viewing Window
- Display Form Field Content (Flattens Fields)
- Navigate to specific Pages
- Control Page Zoom and Viewable Area
- Navigate Forward and Back
- Retrieve Outlines (Bookmarks)
- Search and Highlight Keywords
- Print a PDF
- Retrieve Document Permissions
- Retrieve Page Count
- Retrieve Document Properties (Title, Author, Keywords, etc.)
- Retrieve the current View and retain it later
- Able to track Pages and its position in display
VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is USD1200 per Developer License, after you purchased it, you can integrate it into your application and distribute it along with your product to your customers royalty free.
If you encounter any problem with VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK product, please feel free to let us know.