How to print PDF files with fillable forms and checkbox items?
We are trying to sue your pdfprint Command Line to utilize script/batch printing in our organization.
The PDF's we get sometimes are the fillable forms, it appears that on those the checkbox's are blank.
We also have some signatures using script font but it is turning those into a standard font.
I have tried using the raster switch but then it makes all the offset pages scale to an exploded view of the full page.
I tried the vector switches and they do not fill the checkbox items in either.
Is there a complete list of the switches? for example we were told to try "-raster" option, but I can't find any documentation on this switch
Please run following command lines to print your PDF file again,
pdfprint.exe -shell C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -shell2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -raster2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -vector C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printermargins -raster2 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -raster2 -rasterbwtext -rasterbitcount 1 -xres 150 -yres 150 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -useembedfont C:\test.pdf
We hoping above command lines will print your PDF files properly, please to try.
btw, to get color printing with raster mode, please use the following command lines,
pdfprint.exe -raster2 -rasterbitcount 16 -xres 150 -yres 150 C:\test.pdf
pdfprint.exe -raster2 -rasterbitcount 24 -xres 150 -yres 150 C:\test.pdf
The following command line will print your PDF file at high quality,
pdfprint.exe -raster2 -xres 600 -yres 600 C:\input.pdf
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]How to print PDF files with fillable forms and checkbox items?,
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- How to call pdfprint.exe to print PDF files to Windows Printer from PHP source code? How to print PDF files from a web based app?
- VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line – Print PDF on Paper or in Print Datastreams (PS)
- How to print a PDF file to Network Printer from Windows Service?
- Compare Printing Result between VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line and Adobe Reader
- How to batch print a web page (HTML page) to PDF file and print PDF file to Windows Printer?
- Error/Exit Codes when call PDF Print from C# source code
- VeryPDF Releases a new version of PDFPrint Command Line today
- PDFPrint Command Line is failed to print to Postscript Printer
- We often need to print barcodes and we noticed that quality is not adequate to our needs
- How to add a bold font watermark and print PDF via command line?
- PDFPrint Command Line error message, OpenPrinter Failed, Return Code 5
- print multiple PDF files in batches
- pdf print command line stop to work today
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink