We have requirement that want to show the PDF in our ASP.Net application along with following security feature(PDF Viewer),
1)Disable PDF content Copy functionality.
2)Disable PDF Save functionality.
3)Disable Print functionality.
3)Also we require PDF default comment functionality.
Kindly let me know the feasibility for the all the above requirement with your VeryPDF API.
Also let me know the Pricing for Windows server.
Please refer to following two products, we hoping these products will useful to you.
1. HTML5 PDF Viewer,
HTML5 PDF Viewer is include PDF Annotation function, you can use it to annotate your PDF files easily.
2. PDF Viewer OCX Control,
PDF Viewer OCX Control is an OCX component, after you register it into your system, you can call it from your ASP.NET code to display PDF files easily.
We suggest you may try with above product, if you encounter any problem with them, please feel free to let us know.
- Android / React Native PDF Viewer and PDF Annotation SDK
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer and Annotator .NET WPF Control
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- PDF Stamper Command Line examples
- Which package comes with all below features for PDF for Web and iOS: annotations, highlighter, split and merge pages, add image, hyperlink, measurement calibrations? Or a subset of the above?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How I can use your HTML5 PDF Annotator & Editor in my website?
- How to highlight keywords in PDF pages? Searching and Marking Multiple Words in a PDF. Highlighting Multiple Words in a PDF Document using PDF Highlighter Command Line.
- I want embed an Online PDF Annotator application into my app
- Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
- An affordable PDF viewer ActiveX (capabilities to zoom, print and save PDF files)
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer OCX now supports JBIG2 compressed PDF files and 128bit AES protected PDF files
- Wanted to get my doubts solved regarding the purchase of PDF OCX file
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK. Embed PDF Viewer into any .NET WinForm Application. Embed PDF Viewer into C# and VB.NET Applications.
- PDF Viewer Control for ASP.NET DEVELOPMENT