[VeryPDF Upgrade Notes] Free Online Document Annotator (Annotate Documents Online), Support Email and Sharing options today
VeryPDF Free Online Document Annotator is not support Email and Sharing option today, you can use the new version from following web page,
For example, you can open following web page in web browser,
You will see "Email" and "Share" two buttons on the toolbar,
after you annotated your PDF file, click "Email" button, you will able to email annotated PDF file to others,
You can also share annotated PDF file to others by click "Share" button, the annotated PDF file will appear in a new web page, you can click red "Share" button to share this PDF file by Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc. options easily,
We will continue to add more options into Online Document Annotator application, if you have any suggestion or question for this application, please feel free to let us know,
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
- Cloud API Platform provides following SDKs / APIs for SaaS Websites
- Which package comes with all below features for PDF for Web and iOS: annotations, highlighter, split and merge pages, add image, hyperlink, measurement calibrations? Or a subset of the above?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How I can use your HTML5 PDF Annotator & Editor in my website?
- How to highlight keywords in PDF pages? Searching and Marking Multiple Words in a PDF. Highlighting Multiple Words in a PDF Document using PDF Highlighter Command Line.
- I want embed an Online PDF Annotator application into my app
- Does the Cloud PDF Data Extractor able to upload a PDF file as Byte Array?
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- Filling in forms in PDF format
- [VeryPDF Upgrade Notes] Free Online Document Annotator (Annotate Documents Online), Support Email and Sharing options today
- VeryPDF Released Online PDF Page Master today
- What is API and what VeryPDF cloud based API can do for you?
- View online files using the VeryPDF Docs Viewer. Office Web Viewer: View Office documents in a browser